Monday, April 27, 2009

A welcome to myself...


I remember my first project. I was 6 years old, loving my mini Little 
plastic doll. In the country I grew up, we did not have too many ready made doll clothes, which only helped to develop my creativity by forcing me in creating something new and unusual for my little baby doll. I, of course, never thought or allowed somebody to think it was a bit imperfect in anyway. I always had to be only the best in everything. So, I used to show off my creations like nobody could of made it better! Of course, down the road I have realized that, that image was only of somebody I wanted to be but not exactly already was, but as I grew up, I tried to strive to be better at what I was making. At some point of life I completely have thrown the sewing ideas out of the 
windows, because my life had never had place or time for it. And finally, I have made my first project after a long time and I completely got sucked back in to the sewing world. I want to dedicate this blog to my mom, who is not with me any more, but have giving me everything from the first needle and thread to the bigest advices on how to sew, who sewed my every bit of clothing since I was a little girl and who remains in my heart forever. Also to my little girl, who carries her first name Ludmila, and who also inspire me in many ways to create what i create and what I will be happy to share with you. So, I say welcome to myself to this new blogging world, that is also very new and unfamiliar to me. But as everything has a beginning... Here I come with my first post that will breath life into my own little world!

4 comments:

Forever You said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mmyabis-sigar said...

Welcome..

dana said...

That's so cute to think back on your first project.

Amélie and Alice said...

Hi :)
Just found your blog, and etsy store, and I think they're very lovely! I love that you recycle clothing.. i do too, more so in previous years, and i must get my sewing machine out again too.